Monday 30 March 2015

Move Or Die Review

Hey Guys,

A few days ago, I bought a game called Move or Die on steam. I have been following this game for a while lately, but have finally decided to buy the full game, as I couldn't wait for it to come out of early access. The game is made by Those Awesome Guys (or TAG).

It is a 2D arcade-style game, built on the principal that if you don't move, you die. The game is very fast paced, and very fun to play. There are game modes, the newest being Sugar Rush; a race to get the candy first, ranging to Stomp, having to stamp on others.

Modding

You are encourage to modify the game, after all, it's initials are MoD! I made some changes to the speed of characters to make the AI bots really bad, as they are not programmed that way and otherwise are really hard to beat. I also changed some of the textures of the characters, making them look  different.

Move or Die uses Bit Bucket to host it's game (although the repository is private) so bug reporting is an easy process. I have reported a couple of bugs already, as it is in early access. Me and my friends have had a great time battling to be the best at Move or Die, and I hope you will too! I highly recommend this game to all ages.

Move or Die website:  moveordiegame.com

Picture from MoD's Steam site

Make sure to keep checking here to see the latest tech news!

No comments :

Post a Comment